RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility or post-acute care setting to another. iCare is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare facility to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within five iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at moc.tnemeganameraci@lartneci.
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
iCare Appoints Amanda Stevens as Talent Acquisition Specialist
November 21, 2017iCare Management named Amanda Stevens as Talent Acquisition Specialist for the company and its managed facilities in Connecticut. Amanda comes to the role with experience and education in marketing and will be tasked with seeking out top nursing and ancillary services talent, conducting job fairs in coordination with iCare’s HR team, and continuing to build out a strong clinical and support services team among iCare’s ten managed facilities and home care division.
Touchpoints at Bloomfield provides annual Thanksgiving spread for Bloomfield seniors
November 20, 2017Touchpoints at Bloomfield hosted about 100 attendees at its annual Thanksgiving luncheon at the Bloomfield Senior Center last week. Touchpoints supplied the meal and all of the fixings. Lunch is served by Touchpoints’ department heads including Administrator Jaime Faucher and Director of Food Services, Paul DeMaida.
Have you gotten your flu shot yet?
November 17, 2017Have you received your Flu Shot yet? Now that it’s November, the cold and flu season has started. It’s best to get vaccinated before flu begins spreading in your community. It takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body that protect against flu. CDC recommends that people get a flu vaccine by the end of October, if possible.
"Touchpoints at Home was a wonderful decision and I am forever grateful to their commitment to me."
November 15, 2017My adventure started in 2013, I suffered a stroke and lost my ability to walk. I went to Touchpoints at Manchester and I got on my feet again. Then 2015 I was hit with cancer in my spine and I had surgery. I could not even move my legs…
iCare Management will be holding two Job Fair events, recruiting for Fresh River Healthcare in East Windsor and Touchpoints at Farmington seeking candidates for open positions as CNAs, LPNs, RN Supervisors, and Dietary Aides.
A Special Thanks to Those Who Served
November 10, 2017To All Who Served: On this Veteran’s Day we would like to extend a special thanks and our endless gratitude to our residents, families, employees, partners and all those who have served our country in the Armed Forces. Thank you so much. -The iCare Family
Family Donates and Dedicates Fireplace at Touchpoints at Manchester
November 9, 2017Judy W had been a patient at Touchpoints at Manchester. After her passing, Judy’s family wanted to honor her memory and her experience at TAM and struck upon the idea for a lobby fireplace. This family’s experience and love for TAM so beautifully shows how important it is to live the customer experience on every level.
SimplyVital Health (SVH), the blockchain for healthcare protocol welcomes iCare Management to its platform. SVH is transforming healthcare through its ConnectingCare platform, a blockchain-based data storage and analytics platform aimed at streamlining medical data storage and sharing. Through its ConnectingCare platform, SVH will support the assessment and management of patients in iCare’s signature Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) rehabilitation program.