Areas of Expertise
Direct Management and Operation of Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facilities
iCare Management is a licensed and established operator of skilled nursing facilities
Healthcare and Management Consulting Services
iCare offers a range of consulting services and ancillary supports
Company Background and Values
iCare provides extensive expertise to the skilled nursing and long term care industry using different models to meet specific needs. In addition to the day-to-day management models, iCare offers consulting services on a long-term or short-term basis. iCare uses a series of proprietary tools to serve existing and affiliated organizations throughout our network of programs, facilities and operations.
iCare provides seasoned executives to work with local leadership teams, with specific work plans designed to accomplish the desired objectives. Persons assigned to consulting projects are selected based on the specific expertise requested and the requirements of the business plan. Here are a few areas where our expertise can help you improve your skilled nursing, long term care, elder care, behavioral health and other programs:
Specialty Healthcare Management
- Managing skilled nursing facilities through receivership and restructuring arrangements and other management consulting engagements;
- Managing, facilitating and partnering in healthcare real estate transactions through ventures and engagments with real estate investment trusts (REITs),
- Healthcare turnarounds,
- Financial planning and consulting,
- Leadership development and mentoring,
- Embedded specialty program creation, start-up and management;
- Population and continuum management through accountable care organizations and care bundles, and more.
Facility Operations Consulting with a focus on Regulatory/Clinical Reimbursement, Quality Measures, Quality of Life, Care Planning, Star Rating Management, Enforcement, Accident and Incident Mitigation, Staffing, Leadership and Succession Planning, Infection Control, Staff Development, Admissions Process, Logistics, Program, and Overall Strategy.
Clinical Program Consulting with a specialty in behavioral, substance use recovery, transitional, Veteran’s and memory care program review and consultation.