Learn about the values iCare is built on
Healthcare Services and Facility Management
Learn About the Services iCare Provides
Meet the iCare leadership team
Get in touch with iCare
Since 2001 iCare Management, LLC has been providing management and consulting services to skilled nursing facilities and other health care providers. The company provides a range of services including:
Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Services
- Medical, including complex medical coupled with substance use or behavioral component;
- Short-term rehabilitation;
- Outpatient rehabilitation;
- Long-term care;
- Behavioral health management;
- Substance use management and treatment through the iRecovery Program;
- Home Care;
- Memory care & support services through the Greater Hartford Memory Care Center;
- Care transitions through partnerships with post-acute care and preferred provider networks;
Specialty Management and Consulting Services
- Skilled nursing facility management with the services and capabilities listed above.
- Facility management through receivership and restructuring arrangement and other management consulting engagements;
- Population and continuum management through accountable care organizations and care bundles, and more.
If you are interested in learning more about the services iCare Management provides please call (860) 812-0788 x 19 or email moc.tnemeganameraci@sdivad.